Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012



You must not blame me if i do talk to the clouds....

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed....it feels an impulsion...this is the place to go now.But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds and you will know,too,when you lift yourself high to see beyond the horizons....

Clouds come floating into my life,no longer to carry rain or usher storm,but to add colour to my sunset sky....

The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine,bracing and delicious.And why shouldn't it be?
-it is the same the angels breath.....

I thank you God for this amazing day and for the dreams of sky and for everything which is natural,which is infinite,which is yes....!!!!!

I wandered lonly as a cloud
That floats on high over vales and hills....


No comments:

Post a Comment